Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Review: Chasing Forever by Pamela Ann

Chasing Forever is the fourth book in the Chasing Series. While the first three books dealt with the two main characters Sienna and Blake, Chasing Forever is the story of their two best friends Toby and Lucy.  All I can say about this one is wow. This was a roller coaster of emotions between Toby and Lucy. The pain and love these two have for each other makes you pull for them to have a HEA. The wow factor for me was having my feelings change for  the character Amelia, who I didn't like at all in the previous books. The truth that is revealed and the subsequent events leave you reeling. My heart broke halfway through this book. You don't know how the events will affect Toby and Lucy till the very end. Pamela Ann  knows how to pull different emotions out of you as you read her books. With Chasing Forever she gives you the spectrum, you laugh, cry, and get angry.  I don't expect anything less from Pamela Ann.  This is worth the read.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment