Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Jazzy World of E's Bookshelf

I'm really excited to introduce my new blog. People who know me, know that I have a love for books. In fact I probably spend more time reading and listening to music than actually watching TV, unless it's The Mindy Project ( I never miss an episode). I don't know where I picked up my love of reading.  I like to think of it as a natural progression. I remember reading Charlotte's Web when I was a little girl and falling in love with the characters. I like to think it started there, with E.B. White. It has only grown from there. During school, my favorite time of year was when the Scholastic Book Fair would come. The chance to be in a room with brand new books was exciting( a bit nerdy I know, but that's okay). I loved getting the chance to pick a book and get lost in the story and your own imagination as you go on a journey. It kind of reminds me of the NeverEnding Story. This great adventure that takes you places.

This is what books have always been to me and the reason why I've decided to start my own little book blog , The Jazzy World of E's Bookshelf. There's nothing like sharing a book with someone else and getting caught up talking about the characters, plots and the ending.

Starting this week I'll be posting some books that I've enjoyed and hopefully you will too.

Get ready, grab a comfy spot, and enjoy what will hopefully be a good book to you!

<3 E

 

stack_of_books

No comments:

Post a Comment