Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Author Spotlight: Sebastian Ex



The Jazzy World of E's Bookshelf is excited to present to you Sebastian Ex, today's Author Spotlight.  Sebastian just released his debut novel, Filthy Desire, on March 4th. It has already received some great reviews from readers. Filthy Desire is the sexy story of Matthew and Ella, two people who have the power to impact each other's lives. Sebastian discuss this and more about Filthy Desire, in my interview with him.  It's my pleasure to present to you today's Author Spotlight on Sebastian Ex.


An Interview with Sebastian Ex

Congratulations on the release of your debut novel Filthy Desire. How does it feels to have it out and people reading it?
I’m proud of Filthy Desire. But I must admit, I was nervous about it because it’s my debut. The feedback has been positive, and that pleases me.

Ella and Matthew are two characters that push each other in a good way.  Going into writing this story, how important was it to have this natural progression between these two?
I didn’t want the story to be forced, nor did I want it to read like two people who meet, have sex and live happily ever after. Relationships are always work. And to write something which is easy, isn’t real.

Filthy Desire is definitely a book that shouldn’t be judge by it’s cover. It has quite a  few different elements and emotions  to the story that make it standout. Is that something you planned ahead or did it happen organically as you wrote?
I had an idea of the story. Planned the plot, where I wanted certain scenes to go, and wrote around it.

Do you have a favorite part of Filthy Desire that you loved writing?
Yes, Matthew’s character when he goes to get what’s been taken from him.

Even though Filthy Desire is a standalone book, do you think you would ever revisit these characters again?
The possibility is there to write one of the other couples’ in the story. Which means, you’d see Matthew and Ella again.

What can readers expect to see from you next?
At this stage, I’m seriously considering writing one of the other couples’ story.

What would you say has been your favorite part of writing and publishing?
My favourite part has been the feedback, stemming right from the start with my editor, to my proofreader to my beta’s and now to anyone who’s reading Filthy Desire.

Was writing something you’ve always been passionate about?
No. I’ve never considered it until recently.

Who are some of your favorite authors?
I do like a range of authors. John Grisham, Stephen King, and I’ve read some romance authors who are just as phenomenal. Sylvia Day, Nikki Sex and Sylvain Reynard just to mention a few.

In 10 words or less, can you tell readers who are new  to you why they should read your books?
I’m hardworking, like to research topics I don’t understand and I’m dedicated.

Is there anything else you would like readers to know about you?
No.

Filthy Desire

Synopsis
My name is Matthew Weston. Don't call me anything else, because I won't respond. And if you think you can get away with whimpering ‘Matt’ while I have you tied to the bed, about to devour you, it'll end up being your loss.
Men like me don't talk about feelings. We just don't.
What men like me do is pound. I pound the asphalt with my running shoes on morning runs. I pound a punching bag in the gym until my knuckles bleed. And when I need a release, I find a beautiful woman sprawled out on her bed, eagerly waiting for my cock, and pound her into oblivion. Yeah, that's me. I don't have feelings, and I don't do love.
At least I didn't, until the night Ella walked into my office looking like a disgusting junky to interview for a position for The Onyx Club.
She was like no one I'd ever met before. She was timid, reserved, and quite plain with her mousy brown hair and dirty clothes. Ella also had a dark and haunted gleam in her eye. A secret, a past she was desperate to conceal.
And when she called me ‘Matt’ it didn't seem to bother me.
She came into my life and turned it upside down. The only question is, can I screw her out of my system, or will my filthy desire for her keep her by my side?










Buy Filthy Desire by Sebastian Ex




No comments:

Post a Comment