Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A Note From The Jazzy World of E's Bookshelf: A Change is Coming to the Book of the Week Spotlight




When I started the Jazzy World of E's Bookshelf it was always intended to be an evolving process. The end goal is to get the word out about as many authors and their books as possible. One of the ways was with the Book of the Week Spotlight.  Lately I've been wondering how to make the spotlight contest better.  I thought the best way to figure it out was to ask the readers and authors who frequent the page.  Last week I had a survey and based on the responses, I'm excited to announce a new format for the Book of the Week Spotlight contest.

Starting this week, the Book of the Week Spotlight will be 3-to-1 format. Meaning three weeks will be a random pick. The fourth week will be a most likes, like the current format I've had. If after more feedback readers want it entirely random or a more equal 50/50 random and most likes contest, this could change. As we go through the new format, let me know what you think. 

I excited to kick things off this week. 

Thank you for the continued support of the Jazzy World of E's Bookshelf. 






No comments:

Post a Comment