Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Author Spotlight: Noah Wilde



The Jazzy World of E's Bookshelf Author Spotlight is shinning on new author Noah Wilde.  In December, Wilde released his debut work, Deck My Halls. It is a short story part of the Naughty & Nice Book One: 'Tis the Season anthology.  You can expect to see a lot more from Wilde in 2015. He will be releasing another short story part of the Naughty & Nice anthologies and a novel as well.  You can read about this and more in my interview with him.  It's my great pleasure to introduce to you, Noah Wilde, today's Author Spotlight.


Noah Wilde's Biography

Hey, I'm Noah, which was probably obvious. I love to write, surf, read, paint...and play (I think you know what I mean). My mother raised me to respect women and adore them for the beautiful creatures that they are, so please do not take my bluntness as perversion.

I am new on the erotica scene, but no stranger to penning steamy novels. I believe humility is sexy, and I will always be humble at heart. Except in the bedroom.

If you'd like to get to know me better and hear more about my works, then I would love the chance to get to know you as well!
 


An Interview with Noah Wilde

Hi Noah, thanks for taking the time to interview. You released debut work, Deck My Halls, part of the Naughty & Nice Series Book One: 'Tis the Season in December, what can you tell us about it?
All four stories revolve around the same company holiday party. My character, Reed Phillips, is a bit more on the shy side. He’s had a crush on a coworker (Miranda) for some time. Problem is, she’s just as shy as he is. He has to get the courage to talk to her, and then work his way into her heart.

The Naughty and Nice series is an anthology with you and three other authors (Marisa Oldham, S.M Rose, Emma Payne), that included the same setting for each story. Did the other authors stories inspire your story in any way?
I loved reading the stories from the other authors, but I didn’t until after I had written mine. Emma did tell me she had a group of obnoxious girls at the bar in hers, so I included them in mine as well. I like to think my character and her character are at the bar at the same time.

How did you get involved in the project?
I am good friends with S.M. Rose, who introduced me to Angelia Rourke, the compiler and editor of the anthology. She included me in it as well, and I’ve been very happy with the results!

As a new author, were you nervous releasing you first story?
I was very nervous! I have a couple short stories published under my other pen name, but they are not erotica. It was much different putting sex on the page, but it’s something I want to keep doing!

Was writing something you were always passionate about, or was it something you started to get into more recently?

I’ve always been passionate about writing and English. It’s one of the classes I didn’t skip in high school!

What inspires your writing?
Everyday life really inspires me. I don’t really take things from real life, but sometimes I take emotions I’ve experienced and put it in my stories. I love to listen to stories from friends as well and warp them before building on them. There are stories all around us. I just have to find them!

You have a couple upcoming projects, can you tell us anything about them?
My next project is another anthology, Naughty & Nice: Single’s Night. The same four authors are involved, but this time the stories revolve around a Single’s Night event at a bar on Valentine’s Day. That is set for release on Feb 10. It’s a lot of fun. After that, I have a book called Revenge that I am co-authoring with Emma Payne, one of my anthology co-authors. It’s going to be an amazing book when it’s done, and we’re hoping to release at the end of February. I also have another anthology I’m participating in for Angelia Rourke called Reawakened. That’s estimated for release at the end of April and is another book in her Awakened series of anthologies.

What has been your favorite part of writing and publishing your work?
Getting to know so many amazing readers and authors! I love connecting with new readers and learning about them. It gives me a goal to work toward!

Who are some of your favorite authors?
I absolutely love Emma Payne. She is probably the best kept secret in erotica right now! Everyone who reads her book, Room 237, falls in love with her and her writing. All of my coauthors are amazing – Marisa Oldham and S.M. Rose. I also love Angie Martin’s work – a suspense and thriller author. She’s a fantastic writer! I’ve also recently read Elisabeth Stephens (she was in the first Awakened anthology) and love her work, too!

In 10 words or less, can you tell readers who are new to you why they should read your work?
Because it’s real, emotional, and sexy!

Is there anything else you would like to say to your fans and/or readers new to you?

Just come on by and give me a try! I have a great fan group (Noah’s Beauties) which is filled with amazing readers and authors I consider my friends. I’d love to see you there!


 Work by Noah Wilde



 



Stay Up-to-Date with Noah Wilde

On Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/noahwildeauthor

Noah also has a fan group, Noah's Beauties.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/noahsbeauties/






1 comment: