Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Author Spotlight: Al Daltrey



Today on the Jazzy World of E's Bookshelf, the Author Spotlight belongs to erotic author, Al Daltrey.  Daltrey released his debut novel  Testing the Submissive: The Story & Confessions of a Masochist, June 30, 2014. The Dark BDSM book tells the story of Abby and her Master.



Al Daltrey's Biography

Executive by day, my business has been all about creating the ever-powerful 30 second television commercial. TV is still important, but the toolbox is so much bigger nowadays: everything from social media to mobile to experiential. The younger execs thrive in this new world of communications, and while I still enjoy it, I have found myself with more story to tell than 30 seconds will allow.

I like to say I was born with Dom blood. I've been interested in BDSM my entire adult life. While my career plugged along, so did my participation in the BDSM lifestyle. I met my first submissive while attending University, and while inexperienced at the time, it allowed me to dabble with spanking, bondage, control, etc. Kinky sex became a drug. I enjoy vanilla sex, then and now, but kink is the bomb.

Over a couple of decades I was lucky enough to meet my fair share of submissive women. And don't for a minute think these women are weak. Outside the bedroom they are confident, opinionated, gregarious and self-assured. However, inside the bedroom (so to speak) they wanted to feel the strong firm hand of a dominant man taking complete control. Over time my style as a Dom has evolved. I am lucky to have found my someone special, and we're happily settled in Canada.

For me there is eroticism in a submissive wanting or at least willing to endure pain, punishment and humiliation. The satisfaction is in her pleasure. Safe, sane and consensual are always the guiding principals. Force completely defeats the purpose.
One day, the laptop was flipped open and I began to write. 'Testing the Submissive' was written over a period of 90 days and evolved from my love of "interviewing" a submissive. It's sexy asking penetrating questions about what makes a woman tick and watching her squirm as she admits her most carnal desires. The novel is pure fiction and more extreme than anything I'd subject a submissive to in real life. As many reviewers have said it's not for the faint of heart. That said, the reviews have been spectacular.

Plans are in the works for another book entitled 'A Condo with Two Views'. Written from the perspective of both the Dom and the sub, it will explore how each side of a power exchange sees the world differently, as the sub is shared and used among other residents in the building, both men and women.

And of course I can't leave Lewis and Abby waiting too long.....

If you choose to read my work, I hope you enjoy it.

Yours truly- Al




Synopsis


Abby stood nervously before her Master in the classic submissive pose: fully nude, legs apart, wrists placed behind her back; deeply ashamed of her evident arousal. Worse, she had to recount in exact detail the proceedings of her last whipping. The whipping had been severe; as was the case with most of the clients she was commissioned to serve. These client appointments were scheduled a few weeks apart, in order that the welts, bruises and whatever other marks were left behind had ample time to heal. After all, each new client - whether male, female, a couple, or even a group - surely deserved a fresh canvas upon which to begin. Despite these harsh sessions, her body reacted like that of a wanton whore as she retold of the sadistic punishments and extreme sexual use inflicted upon her body. 


How far would her Master push her with these ‘tests’? How far would Abigail go? How many times could she stand before him blushing; yet with that unmistakable tingle? Their relationship was surely headed for a collision course. Or was it?


This story contains STRONG BDSM. While fully consensual, it includes submission, dominance, sadism and masochism. Please do NOT buy or read this if you are offended by graphic sexual descriptions including sexual violence. All characters are aged 25+, and it is recommended for an adult audience ONLY (aged 21+). This story is pure fiction and the author does not condone any violent behavior. 


Buy Links
 




Teasers 
Here are a few teasers from Testing the Submissive: The Story & Confessions of a Masochist by Al Daltrey.








Where to Find Al Daltrey Online



Facebook






1 comment: