Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Male Author Showcase: C.C. Genovese


Erotic author C.C. Genovese is today's Male Author Showcase. He is the author of 18 books ranging from poetry, to comedy, to horror and dystopian, to name a few. All of which you can find below. His most recent book, Seed of Sin: The Edge of Reflection Book 3, was released in July. You can also find blog posts and info on his upcoming releases on his website, Erotic Mayberry. It's my pleasure to introduce to you, today's Male Author Showcase on C.C. Genovese.


Meet C.C. Genovese
Chris C. Genovese (C.C. Genovese) is a male erotica author…why am I writing this in third person? I’m talking about me! How egotistical am I? Geez.

Hey, guys, I’m just an average guy. I’m a father of four, a devoted husband, and I absolutely love and cherish my readers, fans, and friends. When I’m not busy having writers’ ADD, meaning I can’t stay focused on one story idea without bouncing around to ten others, you’ll usually find me either hanging out with my family or doing online events and takeovers, where I hang out with my fans, talk dirty, and play wild games.

I write erotic comedy, erotic horror, erotic dystopian, erotic poetry, and the erotic versions of just about every other genre. I like to say that I take all the genres you love, and I set them on fire.

Who doesn’t love a little bit of fire every now and then? Especially with some music blaring and a cold beer…see? There I go again. Writers’ ADD.

Come join me on this wild ride. It’ll be a freakin’ blast!

Books by C.C. Genovese
Standalone




A Single Mothers Workplace Erotica Series




Daughters of Venus Series





Online Erotica Group Series



The Edge of Reflection Series

No comments:

Post a Comment