Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Male Author Showcase: Eddie Cleveland



The Male Author Showcase Spotlight is shinning on Romance Author, Eddie Cleveland. Eddie is the author of American Bad Boy, which was released in June. Get ready to learn all about Eddie and his book.



Meet Eddie Cleveland
Eddie Cleveland is from the Canadian east coast. He spent most of his twenties having reckless adventures before going back to school. He specialized in pottery and graphic arts at the College of Craft. With his travel itch still not fully scratched, he then joined the Royal Canadian Navy. He served his country for 12 years with multiple deployments to South America and the Middle East. He worked part time supporting other authors by designing covers, editing and plot development. He has just released from the Canadian Armed Forces to pursue his passion of writing full-time.


Books by Eddie Cleveland

Synopsis

I lost my men, I lost my leg, I lost my career and all I could think of was Lauren.
I left for West Point with two things: a broken heart and a promise to never let it happen again.

Now I'm back in Colorado as a war hero. F*ck that, I'm a celebrity.
And every woman wants to open her legs for Captain America.

So why do I only want her?

***
Even with one leg, Mack Forrester hasn't lost his swagger.

It's been a decade since he left, but under his tattoos I still see the guy who broke my heart when he chose his country instead of me.

I told myself I was over it. Over him. One glimpse in his crystal blue eyes and I knew it was a lie.

Now he wants me back, but ten years is a long time. There's so much he doesn't know.

Like, that I had his child.
American Bad Boy-Eddie Cleveland
Amazon US:
Amazon UK:



Connect with Eddie Cleveland
Facebook
Amazon 
Newsletter Sign-up

No comments:

Post a Comment