Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Male Author Showcase: Nicholas Bella


It's a new day and the Male Author Showcase Spotlight is on Nicholas Bella. Nicholas is a M/M paranormal romance author and the man behind the Demon Gate Series. He just released his newest series, Origins Episode 1 Cobra: The Gay Vigilante Series. Today, get ready to meet Nicholas and learn all about his books. 

Meet Nicholas Bella
About me? Hmmm, I'm just a person with a wild imagination and a love for words who was sitting around the house one day and said, "Why hasn't anyone written a book like this before?" As with every storyteller, I wanted to share mine with the world. I like my erotica dark, gritty, sexy... and even a little raunchy. I'm not afraid to go there, and I hope you aren't afraid to go there with me. When I'm not writing, I love watching movies and TV shows, clubbing, biking, and hanging out with family and friends. I love life.

Books by Nicholas Bella

Chosen: Book 1 Demon Gate Series

Synopsis
"One minute, everything was normal for me, and the next, all hell breaks loose. "
I'm a cop with the Alandale City police force. I love my job, protecting the public and getting rid of scum was what made my day. Everything was going just fine until my lunch was interrupted by some rich, arrogant jerk in an Aston Martin who thought he could just speed past my squad car and get away with it. I had no idea what I was getting myself into when I wrote Mr. Ledéo his speeding ticket, but after what happened to me, I wish I had just let him go. Maybe then, my world wouldn't have been turned upside down and inside out.

 
Buy Chosen by Nicholas Bella


Origins Episode 1 Cobra: The Gay Vigilante Series

Synopsis
"He saw me as his hero, but I'm nobody's hero."

At least that's what I tell myself. My name is Eric Cayden, and I'm a man with some pretty extraordinary abilities. It's because I have these superhuman powers, my best friend, Jordan, sees me as hero material. I'm not the only one in the world with special abilities, of course. Some people have already stepped up to the plate and made themselves martyrs, but I'm not about self-sacrificing for the greater good and all that crap. Not anymore. I've already bled for my country. Now, I just want to live a normal life in the shadows and make a lot of money doing odd jobs on the side. Is that too much to ask? Well, according to my friend, Jordan, I'm destined to be something better than a glorified errand boy. He thinks I have a higher calling. He thinks I can be a hero. Well, I'm not too sure about the hero part, but I do hate it when bad people get away with doing evil things. So maybe, just maybe Jordan has a point. We'll see, won't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment