Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Male Author Showcase: Sloane Howell


The Sultan of Smut, Sloane Howell is today's Male Author Showcase. Sloane is the author of the Alpha Bad Boy Series, The Panty Whisperer, and The Matriarch to name a few. He is also the co-author of the Cleat Chaser Duet with Celia Aaron. Today, get ready to learn all about Sloane Howell.

Meet Sloane Howell
Sloane Howell lives in the Midwest United States and writes hot romance stories. A former college baseball player turned author, when not reading or writing, he enjoys hanging out with his family, watching sports, traveling, and engaging his readers on social media. You can almost always catch him goofing off on Facebook or Twitter, and trying to convince Mrs. Howell that it is "work."

Sign up for his mailing list here: http://eepurl.com/bRAXjb




Books by Sloane Howell


Panty Whisperer

I love women. I’m not ashamed to admit that making a beautiful woman come is my main goal in life—one that I accomplish night after night. Women are as drawn to me as I am to them. I don’t get turned down. It’s not a brag, just a fact. At least it was a fact. Until I met Quinn—the one woman who didn’t fall for my easy charm. Now, I have to have her. She may not want to get close, may not want to admit that I turn her on and can give her a night that she’ll never forget, but she was mine the first moment I saw her. Eventually, I’ll have her beneath me, my hands in her hair, and my name on her lips. It’s what I do. I’m the Panty Whisperer.

http://amzn.to/2a4vMdf


The Matriarch

Betrayal is easy, sex is a weapon, and information is power. Maggie Madison sits in the lofty towers of her city during the day, but at night she lurks the seedy underbelly, looking to snare the man who stole her innocence. Her simple quest becomes complicated when she meets a man who is as light as she is dark, as straightforward as she is deceptive. When a villain rises and sets her world alight, she must weigh her need for revenge against the good of the city she vowed to protect.

http://amzn.to/2aim7eg


Alpha Bad Boy Box Set:


Bad Boy Revelation
 
Daddy told me not to even look at the man in the corner. He's troubled he said. I wanted to do more than look at him.

I grew up in the church. I was raised better. And I was broken. Oh, was I ever broken. I had a sexual appetite that couldn't be filled. A thirst in me that only sin could quench. I needed him, the man in the corner, to claim me, dominate me, own me.

I'd do whatever it took. Goad him if necessary. I needed that man like I needed air or water. I needed the bad boy.

http://amzn.to/2alLCiC


Bad Boy Prospect 

Fighting, f***ing, and winning. It's what I do and nobody will stand in my way. It's how I live my life on the field and in the bedroom. I make hitters fear me. If they're scared, it gives me an advantage, and I capitalize on it. People say I have an attitude problem, that I'm a bad boy. It's exactly what I want them to think.

Until I meet Elizabeth, the psychiatrist Coach makes me see. She specializes in pro athletes. There's something about her. Maybe she'll be the one who finally cuts through my layers and sees the real me. Who knows?

http://amzn.to/2aimPs1


Bad Boy Brawler 

Devyn O'Dare is the Ultra MMA world heavyweight champion. He destroys opponents. He doesn't like to be in the public eye. One day he makes a bad decision that will alter his life forever.

In the hospital he meets Carly, single mom, nurse, struggling day to day. Devyn feels he can right some wrongs from his troubled past. He can change Carly's life and end her struggles, prevent her son from the same type of childhood he experienced. But Carly must decide if she wants to trust Devyn and put her pride aside, or soldier through life alone with her son.

http://amzn.to/2amKAjm

Bad Boy Con Man
 
Grayson is a con man. If he sees an opportunity he capitalizes. When the score that can set him up for life comes along it's too much for him to resist.

Then he meets Amelia. Intelligent, funny, gorgeous, and a lover of comic books. She's everything he's ever wanted. But, at the end of the day he has to make a choice — hurt the woman he's crazy about, or take the money and leave his old life behind.

http://amzn.to/2aimVQp

Chloe Comes For Christmas

James lives in the friend zone. His best friend and fraternity brother Mark, the All-American cornerback, has always found a way to get the girl going back to their teens. When James meets Chloe first and falls for her, Mark swoops in once again.

This time is different though. James has his sights on teaching them both a lesson for making him look the fool.

http://amzn.to/2alM5kG



Co-Written with Celia Aaron


Cleat Chaser

Kyrie Kent hates baseball. She hates players even more. When her best friend drags her to a Ravens game, she spends the innings reading a book... Until she gets a glimpse of the closer--a pitcher who draws her like a magnet. Fighting her attraction to Easton Holliday is easy. All she has to do is keep her distance, avoid the ballpark, and keep her head down. At least, all that would have worked, but Easton doesn't intend to let Kyrie walk so easily. When another player vies for Kyrie's attention, Easton will swing for the fences. But will Kyrie strike him out or let him steal home?

http://amzn.to/2aDjaY4


Cleat Catcher

What happens when an unrepentant Cleat Chaser meets the player of her dreams?

Nikki Graves has a history of going through the baseball roster with an eye for talent--the kind of talent that keeps things spicy between the sheets. But, once she meets Braden Bradford, catcher for the Ravens, her talent scout days are done. He's the one.

Braden has never met a woman like Nikki, and he can't get enough of her smart mouth and big heart. But life isn't always as direct and certain as the connection between Braden and Nikki. When family objections and career trajectories begin to crowd the plate, will Braden be able to keep his catch of a lifetime?

http://amzn.to/2alMfsf

No comments:

Post a Comment