Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Male Author Showcase: James Crow



New Author, James Crow is in the Male Author Showcase Spotlight today. James released his debut novel, Six in July. It has already received rave reviews from readers. Stay tuned as we learn all about James and his hot read.

Meet James Crow

James Crow lives in the UK in a redbrick mansion, where the walls are tall, the basements deep, and where secrets aplenty are just waiting to be told. Watch this space.

Books by James Crow


Synopsis
I sell more than sex. I sell experiences.
My clients are women of taste and style, with money to lavish on their most intimate fantasies.

The contract is clear: Absolute confidentiality. No limits. 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
I take them to that place in the half-light, where pleasure blurs with pain, and sex becomes so much more. Beautiful filth, sweet and dirty and so fucking delicious. They take it all and always come back for more.

I’m in it for the money, and maybe the pleasure, too.
I don’t do emotional involvement. Ever. I’m a professional, and this is business.

Until she walks in.
Client number SIX
And things get really fucking complicated.
~~~
ADVISORY: contains graphic depictions of kink, fetsih, and BDSM 




Excerpts
Excerpt 1
Emma Jane. The woman captivated me. This wasn’t like the other times, worldly-wise women drenched in expensive perfume, demanding a punishing fuck; demanding great heights of ecstasy before they returned home to their clueless husbands. Emma Jane was different; inexperienced yet eager, dirty yet cautious, hesitant yet willing.
Six was a diamond among gems, a truth among lies.
Six was just perfect . . . and I was going to give her the fuck of her life.


Excerpt 2
He moved behind me, his warm hands clasped to my bare ribs. He squeezed at my flesh, massaged it, worked his way to my armpits, working his fingers into the smoothness, and I was so glad I’d remembered to shave them in the shower. His lips touched to my neck, kissed me once, twice, and again up to my ear. ‘Pain,’ he whispered and brought his hands to my breasts, nipples between thumbs and forefingers, rolling them, stroking them tight.
‘Pain,’ he repeated then grabbed at my breasts, squeezing hard and fuck it hurt. I stifled a cry, closed my eyes to it. He let go, then squeezed again, pulling me into him.
‘Tell me you like it,’ he said. ‘Tell me you’d like your tits punished.’
‘I like it, sir,’ I gasped. ‘Please punish my tits.’
‘Louder!’
‘Please punish my tits, sir!’

Teasers







Connect with James Crow
Author Page
Goodreads 

No comments:

Post a Comment